Saturday 3 January 2009

Internet Forever

Ever think you have an "internet problem"? I sure do. Look at the list below for the amount of profiles and pages me/Brainlove has...

LABEL: www.brainloverecords.com
MYSPACE: myspace.com/brainloverecords
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/group.php?gid=2340098955
FORUM: brainlove.proboards44.com
LAST FM: last.fm/group/Brainlove
BRAINLOVE TV: www.brainlovetv.com
TWITTER: twitter.com/brainlove
YOUTUBE: youtube.com/user/Brainlove
FLICKR: flickr.com/john_brainlove
VIMEO: vimeo.com/brainlove


And what when we die? Do they sit there forever like a macabre online graveyard? If I ever interview the wonderfully shabby and slightly ace new band from "indie pin-up*" Laura Wolf and Heartbeeps, INTERNET FOREVER, that'll be my first question...


(*Tom Whyman, 2007, C.I.H.)

No comments: